Please consider reading our size guide.
This shirt is one-of-a-kind
It is made from a vintage advertising dishcloth from the year 1978 representing a flight of mallard ducks.
Each shirt is manufactured and embroidered in France.
- Upcycled vintage advertising dishcloth, 100% Cotton. Made in France.
- 100% cotton striped poplin, woven in Portugal
- 7 white mother-of-pearl buttons + 1
To take care of your shirt of your shirt, we recommend:
- to wash it inside out at 30°C maximum
- to dry it on a hanger
- to iron it inside out with the “cotton” program of your iron
This shirt is a size 2