Please consider reading our size guide.
This shirt is in limited edition.
It is made from a vintage advertising dishcloth representing the Guadeloupe Department.
Each shirt is manufactured and embroidered in France.
- Upcycled vintage advertising dishcloth, 100% Cotton. Made in France.
- 100% cotton striped poplin, woven in Portugal
- 7 white mother-of-pearl buttons + 1
To take care of your shirt, we recommend:
- to wash it inside out at 30°C maximum
- to dry it on a hanger
- to iron it inside out with the “cotton” program of your iron
The shirt on the picture is a size 2
2 Mai is a mixed clothing brand made in France, based on upcycling values.